What’s Happening in SEO, Social, and Content Marketing
Friday Finds: May 12, 2017
- Apply Agile Marketing theories to content ideation to drive better ideas and consistency among your team. Design a user story to help your team succeed. Read more.
- Learn what it costs to engage in a content marketing program. What do agencies charge for standard items? Read more.
- Is hiring an in-house team or agency partner the more cost effective option for your content marketing program? Read more.
- Today’s social media: stories not the newsfeed. Choosing the right channel no longer has the same impact it once did on your success. Read more.
- 6 fantastic Facebook advertising strategies. You need to try these now. Read more.
- Is site relevancy or authority more important in link building? See why some say relevance is key. Read more.
- How to weather the storm that is a Google algorithm update. Learn how to spot the trends and how to benefit from the update. Read more.
- Local Search moves to the big time with the Yext IPO. Companies are expected to spend $19 billion per year on local listings management by 2020. Read More.
- It’s time to move to HTTPS if you haven’t yet. Google Chrome will start, “not secure” warnings later this year on HTTP pages. Read more.
If you missed this week’s posts on The Etched Blog you can catch up here.